Welcome to the new Sursum Corda Blog! Hopefully this will provide us with a way to stay in touch and coordinate more events - like the Auriesville Pilgramage! Here is the website for more information: http://www.national-coalition.org/pilgrim/
Right now, this blog is open to anyone, but it will not come up on search engines or the blog listings. I do have the option of having it locked, with a log-in required to view it. Comments are not moderated (screened) right now, either. Again, this is an option that we can implement if we feel it is necessary.
So, who wants to go to New York?
ME! ME! I DO!!
ReplyDeleteME! ME! I DO!!
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely up for it. I just need to take off from school on that Friday.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSounds great! I would love to do it.
DeleteI'll be there!!!
ReplyDeleteMe too! Theresa Lober is also considering going.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Freckles = Nikki Benjamin. No clue how or why I'm listed like that.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah - time to start walking! Let's DO this thing!
ReplyDeleteMary