Will you be going to the Auriesville Pilgrimage for Restoration

Thursday, August 23, 2012

We need a count!


Hello all,

The Pilgrimage of Restoration in Auriesville is rapidly approaching. Tom Gilmour and I are registered to go. We both hope that enough Sursum Corda friends will be able to go so that we can have our own dedicated brigade. The sooner we know how many people will be going, the sooner either Tom or I can contact Canon Hellmann and the pilgrimage administrators to make room for the Sursum Corda Brigade (or in the event of too few people, to put the few of us together in a larger brigade). 

The pilgrimage starts on September 28th and goes until September 30th.

Please sound off in the comments below if you are definitely going or definitely not going. Thank you for your time and I hope to see you all in Auriesville. 

Bon pelerinage.

In Christo Rege,
Julian Ptak

P.S. Please pass the word! 

3 comments:

  1. My sister and I qould love to go and are hoping to be there. I'm typing from Ireland right now, (wahoo!!!) so I'm limited in resources to know if we're a yes or a no. Transportation would be our biggest factor in our attendance. Does anyone know of a caravan going out from the midwest? Chicago? Milwaukee? St. Louis? :) Will be in touch better once I return next week!

    Mary S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Mary! Aaron, Angela and I are wanting to go, too. Maybe we could figure something out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi guys! Hope you can work something out! I've started a new post, "Caravan," for people to connect for traveling together. You can find it here: http://sursumcordabrigade.blogspot.com/2012/08/caravan.html
      Also, make sure you contact Julian Ptak - he's going to give Canon Hellmann a count on September 5th. I think it takes at least 15 people to form a brigade, so make sure you are being counted!

      Delete